My Cuties

My Cuties
Notice Lightning McQueen is in the picture...Wes just had to have him in there.

Before Bible Study Fellowship

Before Bible Study Fellowship
Trust me, it was tough getting them to stand still, not touch each other and look at the camera all at the same time!!!

Cousins

Cousins

Robby Loves Caroline!

Robby Loves Caroline!
Robby has fallen in love with his sweet cousin, Caroline! She is absolutely darling!!!

Found Treasure!

Found Treasure!
Jason's dad and brother, Chris, decided to bury Robby in the sand...I just can't believe he let them!

Me and Bubs

Me and Bubs
Sweet Wes always wants to cuddle, even on the beach!

Favorite Kind of Day

Favorite Kind of Day

Mud Facial Anyone?

Mud Facial Anyone?
Picture # 1 This is actually before the mud facial.

Mud Facial Anyone?

Mud Facial Anyone?
This was after the mud facial....thanks to big brother.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Improvements

I just thought I'd share some projects I've been working on. First, we took down a dated chandelier from our family room (finally!) and after spray-painting it and attaching a barrel shade, we installed it above our kitchen table. We also replaced our giant fluorescent light with a chandelier to hang above our island. Jason undertook the difficult task of putting trim on our cabinet doors and replacing all the hardware. This was much harder than I thought it would be because there was so much measuring and then filling holes with spackling...painting...etc! It looks beautiful, don't you think? Another huge project was ripping out our old burgundy 80's carpet in the family room. We replaced that with hardwood that snaps together. This ended up being a stressful project because we discovered that our floor was sloped in one corner of the room. We had to buy self-leveling concrete mix which delayed the project for a day. However, we got it done and doesn't it look awesome? That Jason is becoming a pro! I hope to do our sliding glass doors one of these days....wouldn't french doors look beautiful? We'll see! Thanks for stopping by! By the way...I'm not very good at figuring out how to get my pictures where they should be on this sorry excuse for a blog.....I believe they are near the bottom of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment