My Cuties

My Cuties
Notice Lightning McQueen is in the picture...Wes just had to have him in there.

Before Bible Study Fellowship

Before Bible Study Fellowship
Trust me, it was tough getting them to stand still, not touch each other and look at the camera all at the same time!!!

Cousins

Cousins

Robby Loves Caroline!

Robby Loves Caroline!
Robby has fallen in love with his sweet cousin, Caroline! She is absolutely darling!!!

Found Treasure!

Found Treasure!
Jason's dad and brother, Chris, decided to bury Robby in the sand...I just can't believe he let them!

Me and Bubs

Me and Bubs
Sweet Wes always wants to cuddle, even on the beach!

Favorite Kind of Day

Favorite Kind of Day

Mud Facial Anyone?

Mud Facial Anyone?
Picture # 1 This is actually before the mud facial.

Mud Facial Anyone?

Mud Facial Anyone?
This was after the mud facial....thanks to big brother.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Other New Improvements

Other newly added items to my house are my Ikea pillows (the blue triangular graphics). Also, I painted some quick tree branches on canvases and hung them up with some frames in our stairway. See pictures below posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment